Saturday 12 January 2019

Blocked Toilet


A  few years ago I received a late evening call from a Housing Association in Macclesfield, an Elderly Lady had a Problem with her Front Door.

It was an Hours Drive, and when I got there the Lady said that her Door was OK, I asked her if she had reported any other Problems and she pointed to the Toilet.

Inside was a Tall Disabled Toilet that was full to the Brim of Solids, there was a Notice above the Toilet telling her not to put paper Hand Towels Into the Toilet otherwise it would get Blocked.

It was after Midnight - Toilet Blocked and needed Sorting, and I knew it was up to me to Sort it!

Having no Plumbing Tools it had to be an Arm Down Job, I took my Shirt off and began lifting it out, even round the U-Bend, It then Flushed OK.

After I scrubbed up, I thanked the Lady for letting me help her, she was very grateful.

'Those Lovely Older Ladies'.

Back home for a Bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment